Special offers

Has anyone else gotten the special offers for a discount on venues and auto chefs? For example today I received a timed offer to purchase Adventurous Eats (which I have not unlocked yet) for 5 gold vs the normal 8 gold/8k coins. I also had an offer for the Taco Train auto chef to purchase for 100 gold vs whatever the norm is.

I was trying to save up enough gold so that I'd be able to get the auto chef with Adventurous Eats before unlocking it but I'm wondering if maybe you could get a discount on the auto chef by just waiting it out? Are these special offers common and has anyone else seen other auto chefs being offered in these?

Comments

• nikuminikumi Registered Users 7 Posts
    Has anyone else gotten the special offers for a discount on venues and auto chefs? For example today I received a timed offer to purchase Adventurous Eats (which I have not unlocked yet) for 5 gold vs the normal 8 gold/8k coins. I also had an offer for the Taco Train auto chef to purchase for 100 gold vs whatever the norm is.

From my experience, you are offered to open Taco Train and Adventure Eats for small amount of gold and NO silver instead of regular price early in game. It's not really "special offer", it's one of those where countdown reaches 0 and starts again.
    Same with opening other venues for real life money. Offer will keep on resetting 'till you open venue at last.
    100 gold is a REGULAR price of Taco Train auto chef. So, nothing special here as well.
    I wouldn't really count on such special offers in buying autochefs.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ok thanks. I read somewhere Taco Train chef was 125 which is why I thought it was a special offer. Would be nice if they offered discounts though!
  • singzeonsingzeon Registered Users 23 Posts
    Nah don't be fooled by their gimmicks ... Like what nikumi mentioned, the counter reaches 0 and restarts. Besides, for Taco Train and Adventurous Eats, these two have fairly decent opening cost. Personally, I don't think it's worth it to go for whatever 'special offers' there are and slowly earn your way through. As for auto chefs, again it's up to you. But personally I've never used auto chef for any restaurant (currently at Enso Sushi). Actually the main deterrent would be its price (who wouldn't want it if it were free, right) but then I realised that actually, once you played the restaurant long enough, it becomes muscle memory such that you become an auto chef (excuse the bad pun). Case in point for Metal Chef: Italian, I replayed the levels in there so many times that I am now very familiar with the dishes and all (but not to the extent of memorising the sequences though, not that crazy) that I use that restaurant as a quick coin-earner if ever I am down or if I need to clinch the daily goal of earning X coins.