Cooking Dash 2016

Why can't I choose from all the recipes I have!? I don't know what you did but I don't like it!!! I can't get the daily challenge because it won't let me pick who I want!! This used to be a great app, now not so much! Not sure I will be keeping this app much longer!

Comments

• France latourFrance latour Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too idont like it and there is no way to know wich one we can use for each restaurant . So now i am block and cannot really play . I have full of recipe already prepare then i cannot use it suck.....
  • luvmybaby102103luvmybaby102103 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Me too...I hate it...you should be able to use whatever prep recipe you want...
  • Divergal227Divergal227 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I hate this update. Having same problem as all of you plus when I click on the recipe in Chateau Creep and Festival of Lights the game crashes. Today's daily goal was serving Spicy Dumplings and I can't even find him in any restaurant.
  • SilkylaydeeSilkylaydee Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nice to know I'm not the only one having problems with the update. I hope they fix this soon cuz I really like this game.
  • Jw1234Jw1234 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also agree the inability to select what recipe I want for each episode is a disaster and interferes with the time to accomplish the goals. I might discontinue playing unless it returns to allowing me to choose any recipe I have prepped for whatever episode I wish to play.
  • reddeluxereddeluxe Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes agree, no way to know where to use recipes and the spicy dumpling daily challenge is a total write-off.
  • Divergal227Divergal227 Registered Users 7 Posts
    So "Earn 2x more gold" showed up today. I have watched 3 offers and should have gotten a total of 6 golds. Well I've gotten nothing. Anyone else having trouble?
  • DahliaWolverineDahliaWolverine Registered Users 1 Posts
    The latest is ridiculous. Even for the prep recipes need golds.
    After spending so much time and money on golds previous version, this is unfair for all of us.

Please do some thing about this!!!
  • EmroibaEmroiba Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've complained through customer care on the app too. I think everyone should to make sure our opinions are heard because they have to respond to those messages
  • LeinnnLeinnn Registered Users 2 Posts
    In which show can you play with the ****uletta recipe for the daily goal??
  • singzeonsingzeon Registered Users 23 Posts
    I wanted to update yesterday. Based on what I'm seeing, thank goodness I didn't! And sorry to those that did and had to go through all this!

I went to the help site for Cooking Dash 2016 and found the following: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash-2016/?s=gameplay&f=why-can-i-only-choose-one-recipe-in-an-episode-s-slots&l=en&p=web, https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash-2016/?s=gameplay&f=why-can-t-i-use-my-super-customer-boost-in-this-venue&l=en&p=web and https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash-2016/?s=gameplay&f=i-need-to-use-a-specific-super-customer-boost-but-i-don-t-know-where-they-appear&l=en&p=web ... Thought it may be helpful for you guys.

Specifically, the first article mentioned that things are the way they are currently because certain super customers will only appear in certain stages, so they 'might as well' restrict you to these. Which, obviously, is not well-liked at all; I don't recall such a system previously. And of course the article ends optimistically that players will get used to it and that this is 'for our own good' ... Since I haven't updated I don't think I'm the most qualified to say anything but nah I don't believe what they're saying and don't see why the system had to change.

I previously voiced out regarding the issue of obtaining gold (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?210813-Extreme-Difficulty-in-Obtaining-Gold) but little, if anything, happened. Only thing distinctly related was that they had a short gold-for-coin exchange but it didn't help the long-term gameplay. So based on experience, I don't think Glu is gonna do much to change the system back ... Unless they lose a bulk of their players, which I think is really unlikely, sadly.