Stuck on "Prepped Recipe Tutorial"

Hello all,

I've had this one problem with the Cooking Dash 2016 app for a few days now. I was able to complete season 1, moved onto season 2, and then unlocked the ability to have prepped recipes, however, as the tutorial appeared to show me exactly how to use the prepped recipes, I followed the first few instructions, and then I get stuck.

It first asks me to "select the first venue...", then "Let's play the first episode again...", I clicked on the first episode, then I got "This is where you can ADD PRE-PREPPED RECIPES. TAP to select a RECIPE." After tapping, I got to the step where literally NOTHING happens anymore. It asks me to "Select the RECIPE you just prepped in the Prep Kitchen!" no matter where I tap, no matter what I try, I simply can't seem to pass that and select the recipe. I can't even submit a ticket because I can't get to customer care from the app. I'm stuck on the tutorial and can do nothing about it.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or if you have any idea how I can solve the problem, please let me know.

Comments

• BethLeppardBethLeppard Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same exact thing is happening to me.
  • PjatticPjattic Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same exact thing is happening to me.

Just happened to me too!! Frustrating!
  • hkmac1129hkmac1129 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This happened to me also. I have uninstalled the game a couple of times but it goes back to the prep kitchen. I am being prompted to click on the recipe I prepped but then nothing.
  • crystaryuancrystaryuan Registered Users 1 Posts
    same here !
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Chefs - if this is occurring on iOS, and you're synced with a Facebook account, the risk of losing your save file is much less than it is on Android devices. With that in mind, I leave the decision of uninstalling/reinstalling to your personal discretion - as it may serve as a means of fixing said problem.

The development team is aware of this issue, but because this prevents our awesome players affected from being able to send us support messages directly from the device, the team needs more info from you all.

Tell us your exact platform, device model and OS version it is running in this thread so we can hurry along the investigation and push toward resolve.

Your effort in this is greatly and widely appreciated, chefs!
  • _mars_mars Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm using iPhone 5 and the OS version it's running is iOS 9.1

Thanks for the reply. The efforts to solve the issue are greatly appreciated!
  • DinkDink Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the problem with prep kitchen since the new updates. I when I pick an chareter and nothing happens it does s not work. Please help me. Cooking Dash 2016 is my favorite game.