Unable to Collect Free Gift

Has anybody seen the free gift offer from Flo today? I saw the offer a few minutes ago (Flo was wearing a Santa hat) but when I tapped on the "collect" button it did nothing and I couldn't get the pop up to disappear. I was forced to quit the game and it never reappeared.

It seems like the dev team is having a lot of issues lately. I lost some upgrades with Enso Sushi with the previous update (like one less sushi boat to load up) and it hasn't come back with the latest update yesterday. And of course the missing event last weekend. :(

Comments

• LngtrixLngtrix Registered Users 2 Posts
    I clicked on the free gift from Flo and it took all my gold coins away 175 of them and gave me millions of silver coins. I didn't receive any of the free gifts pictured and I wrote to customer care so I could get my coins back
  • dallasandjendallasandjen Registered Users 1 Posts
    I clicked on it and it took all my gold AND coins!! I also contacted customer service
  • Divergal227Divergal227 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I didn't get a free gift either (Flo doesn't show up every day as promised) but I didn't lose any coins or gold so I guess I can count myself lucky. Too many problems with this game lately. Still hating the update.
  • Toytoy4230Toytoy4230 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have not been offered the free gift at all on any day....I have been prompted to BUY more VIPs and supers tho..last year I got one everyday....my husband has been getting his tho...🤔🤔🤔
  • Toytoy4230Toytoy4230 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Is anyone still shut out of the free gifts from Flo like me? I haven't gotten anything but a pretty written response about forwarding it to the development team.....and still no gifts....