Options

No rewards for special events?

I was just wondering if others were not getting awards for events. For me, that was most of the fun in playing the events--being able to get valuable VIPs or other rewards.

Comments

• Options
    Cumberbatch4evaCumberbatch4eva Registered Users 4 Posts
    I haven't had any of the extra rewards on events either for the last 5 weeks. It was fun trying to get the extras, not much incentive to play the events without them :(
  • Options
    SuzynelSuzynel Registered Users 2 Posts
    I noticed this too about a month ago and sent the developers my feedback, that was my motivation to participate in the weekend events too.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I have gotten rewards for the events the last 2 weeks. They were not as great as they used to be, last weekend it was coins ( maybe 2,000), a gold bar and 2-3 pull apart tiaras. I remember getting auto chefs in the past. For all the pain glu has put us all through with this dumb prep kitchen, we deserve a few 1-2 prep recipes during these events.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    My husband has cooking dash on his ipad and I checked for this weekend's event and he has no special event and I do. He has the latest update and I am 2 updates behind and I still get the events.