Making Sense of the Prep Kitchen

Hi CD Gamers! I've been playing CD for several months now and have yet to make much sense of the recipe kitchen (PK). I mostly prep Fast Flow because I can use it anywhere. There must be some type of strategy with the PK though, right? A) How do I know if I prep a 2 coins person recipe that they will visit the venue I'm currently playing? I'll prep a quick recipe and never see the person..... B) In my trophies, there is a goal to "use the PK to attract Al Bondigas to Taco Train w/Beef Bourguignon"..... How do I do that? There is no Al Bondigas in the PK recipes....... I guess I just don't really understand the PK and various strategies/benefits to prep recipes on the bottom row of the PK vs. recipes on the top row which have clear, universally usable benefits. Can someone help me understand my Qs above and provide any additional insight on the PK - hints, tips, tricks? Many thanks, Sara.

Comments

• GeneralTeoGeneralTeo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello.
    the top row is the VIPs . these recipies are very strong.
    the bottom row is just famous persons.
    If you go to the prep kitchen and click on a recipe, a tab will open with information about that recipe.
    on the top right the tab shows the famous guy of that recipe. for example if you click the "carry four flo" you'll see on the top right that it's the recipe of Al Bondigas.
    On the VIP recipes (top row) the tab also shows which restaurant is their best (bottom left) and they have happy hour on it.
    on the bottom right of the tab of all recipes (vips or not) you see what these guys might drop.
    the famous guys give you coins,fame,supplies but the VIPs give you coins,fame,supplies,gold and VIP tickets (you'll need these later).
    So as you see VIP recipes (top row) are far stronger than the others because they give you a great benefit (fast flo, carry four) but also you get vip tickets and gold something that the normal recipes don't give you.
    I suggest you always play with normal recipes on the levels so you always raise your fame level and also get more money out of each level and keep the strong vip recipes for challenging levels that you reaaally need help.of course if a trophy asks you to then you have to use it. in your case you must spend some carry four flo's in the taco train.
    spending 25 gold early on to open a second slot in the prep kitchen is a very good idea because you double your recipe production and you can be playing every level with a recipe almost always.
  • SarazbearSarazbear Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you so very much! This helped a lot!