Can't access the new levels in Medieval Dines.

I've already completed the levels of season 1 of Medieval Dines but I am unable to access the new levels. Help! I was so excited for new levels.

Comments

• FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    Is there a certain XP level that you have to reach in order to unlock it first? Because Dreamy Deight's had a certain XP level you had to reach before playing it.
  • ajax1946ajax1946 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I don't think it's an XP thing. I'm at 112 and it just won't open. It doesn't do a thing when I click on it.
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    Is it completely downloaded?
  • D1pooleD1poole Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue. It won't let me play the new level
  • D1pooleD1poole Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine finally is working, but now I need 25 gold to unlock it
    ajax1946 wrote: »
    I don't think it's an XP thing. I'm at 112 and it just won't open. It doesn't do a thing when I click on it.

It is completely downloaded. I've tried restarting the app and it always starts out downloading that level again. It speed through to 50%, hangs for a second or two, zooms to 100% then disappears. I try to open the level and nothing happens.
    Well, I should start saving up gold then 😊 Thanks haha!
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Well, I should start saving up gold then  Thanks haha!

Can you try toggling your wifi off and on to see if that will help with the downloading?
    I'm not using wifi to download it. If I were to turn on wifi the download bar would disappear about the same time the phone connected to my network. I'll try opening the game with just wifi on instead of cellular data, see if that changes things.
    I downloaded it entirely on wifi and it worked!
    I downloaded it entirely on wifi and it worked!

Awesome! Glad to hear it! :D
  • KayohKayoh Registered Users 1 Posts
    I tried toggling on and off the wifi like was suggested and the venue still won't open. It restarts the app whenever I click on it. Medieval dines, Parisian palace, and Jamaican me hungry are also not working (Flo continues to juggle hamburgers). Any other ideas?
    Kayoh wrote: »
    I tried toggling on and off the wifi like was suggested and the venue still won't open. It restarts the app whenever I click on it. Medieval dines, Parisian palace, and Jamaican me hungry are also not working (Flo continues to juggle hamburgers). Any other ideas?

Please contact Customer Care in the Settings of your game. They'll be able to assist you further and help figure out why the venues won't open.