Just upgraded for new ice cream venue aND all my progress and venues are gone!

I am back to only the first 4 venues....I have not only bought every venue and subvenue (two which were deleted from my progress some months ago but I digress)....I have beat everything and have gold crowns on everything....I have stocked up and earned so many vips and supers that I am over in the double digits on ALL....I even just bought the deal for fast flos and auto serve just this week.....ai had over 800000 in coins, 350 in gold, 14000 fame, 13000 xp, 430 supplies and all of it is gone! It has me back to square one and asking me to buy everything all over again and having to earn my way back up...I had over 30 fast flos, 16 fast and fingerous, 10 swift serve....man....and everyone else....not to mention my excess supers from buying them either as meal of the week or weekend events.....I am so irritated and I am fed up....I am always patient....but this here is ridiculous....
Yes I was logged out and restarted and still the same....why did you put out an update and it wasn't ready? There is no reason I should have this issue after almost 3 years of playing😳😳😞😦😬

Comments

• johnsonrbfjohnsonrbf Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here! Happened yesterday and I am not happy. I have played this game from the time it came out. Played every restaurant, episode, and level. I am obsessive about 5 stars before moving on, so had 5 stars (most were all customers too). I have spent well over a hundred bucks over time, because earning gold is a very slow process sometimes. I went to play yesterday and it started downloading the game again, so I thought it might be a new venue at first. NO - my game is now at the very beginning with one venue, Table Steaks! I contacted customer care, but haven't heard back yet. SO unhappy about this. Even though I love this game, I am not starting over. Grrrrr.
  • Jaq0816Jaq0816 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here, I am so annoyed right now, and I usually here from customer care like seconds after I send them a message, but nothing. I have spent so much money on this game for me to start over!
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that, everyone! Can you guys let me know if you're on iOS or Android devices?
  • johnsonrbfjohnsonrbf Registered Users 2 Posts
    They contacted me and recommended connecting to Facebook, which I had done before when I first started playing. I did not stay connected though. When I connected today it brought me back to my current progress, gold, and money. Yay! Don't know what will happen if I disconnect again though? Not necessarily wanting to be connected to FB constantly.
    They contacted me and recommended connecting to Facebook, which I had done before when I first started playing. I did not stay connected though. When I connected today it brought me back to my current progress, gold, and money. Yay! Don't know what will happen if I disconnect again though? Not necessarily wanting to be connected to FB constantly.

Glad to hear your progress is back! If you connected to FB to save your progress, if you don't stay connected, your game will start from the beginning again. We'll definitely pass along feedback that you wish you could save progress even if you're not connected to Facebook.
  • GeorangerGeoranger Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost my progress. I am using an Android and have never connected to Facebook. Are there files on my phone that contain my progress that I can manipulate to bring my game back?
    I lost my progress. I am using an Android and have never connected to Facebook. Are there files on my phone that contain my progress that I can manipulate to bring my game back?

Sorry to hear that Georanger! Thanks for the additional information. Please contact Customer Care and they'll be able to assist you further!
  • Toytoy4230Toytoy4230 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yes I connected through Facebook on a whim, and was reset...😥😥😥...
    So yes now my concern is....what happens if I do not want to stay connected when I play? I don't even use Facebook all day in general. I agree with johnsonrbf.....progress should simply just be saved. ...if I log out of Facebook and log in later, will my true progress be saved?
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    You have to have your WiFi on and be connected to Facebook for your progress to be saved, and you got to be signed into your google play account while in game too.
  • GeorangerGeoranger Registered Users 2 Posts
    I never remembered connecting to Facebook in past, however when I clicked the Facebook Connect button, my game came back.
  • Yuli stianiYuli stiani Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please somebody help me... my progrss gone.. i have coMplete all level with 5stars.. hiks im so sad n sick.. please help.. i never connect to fb before.. but ithink game is save in google play.. i already contact adMin.. but no answer.. what i have to do???😥😥😥😥
  • Loukia86Loukia86 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Recently updated the app on my Android phone only to lose all my progress. Back to Table Steaks, and it's extremely slow. My game was still connected to Facebook and Google Play and still can't get my progress back.:mad::mad: How do i get it back?
  • GidjitGidjit Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sorry to hear that, everyone! Can you guys let me know if you're on iOS or Android devices?

I'm on android and everything has reset back to the start
    Hello everyone! If you've lost progress and signing out and signing back into FB did nothing for you, please contact Customer Care. They'll be able to assist you further.