Options

What level are you and which venue are you playing

I am level 70 and I have fame level 19. I am currently playing the new ice cream venue and can't figure why there has to be a giant machine to put in one tiny cherry.

Comments

• Options
    CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    I am playing Chateau Creep Season 3 and Chew Orleans Season 3. I switch back and forth when I get bored. Fame Level 19/ Level 54.

How do you like the new ice cream venue? I am thinking about opening it next.
  • Options
    pamiwasabipamiwasabi Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am playing Bavaria Fest Season 4 and Caveman Paleo Season 3. I also switch back and forth when I get bored. On Level 78, Fame Level 22. I plan to explore the Kpop kitchen soon.
  • Options
    pamiwasabi wrote: »
    I am playing Bavaria Fest Season 4 and Caveman Paleo Season 3. I also switch back and forth when I get bored. On Level 78, Fame Level 22. I plan to explore the Kpop kitchen soon.

How do you like Bavaria Fest?
  • Options
    pamiwasabipamiwasabi Registered Users 8 Posts
    How do you like Bavaria Fest?

It's ok, I'm currently bored with it. I'm waiting for recipes. As you know, it's a waiting game... It takes a ton of gold to upgrade. I'm struggling with Caveman Paleo because my upgrades are minimum. How do you like Chateau Creep and Chew Orleans?
  • Options
    pamiwasabi wrote: »
    It's ok, I'm currently bored with it. I'm waiting for recipes. As you know, it's a waiting game... It takes a ton of gold to upgrade. I'm struggling with Caveman Paleo because my upgrades are minimum. How do you like Chateau Creep and Chew Orleans?

I struggled with Caveman Paleo and gave up. I am struggling with Chew Orleans because of the costly upgrades. I love Chateau Creep. The upgrades aren't too costly. I am trying to do all this without buying any gold. It's so hard to earn gold. I will keep plugging along.