New update is dissapointing

This update only gave one new venue, and that's it. No new customers and VIPs. Gordon Ramsay Dash has so many more ways to play and earn gold. It even has a social system. This game can be so much more than its current state. At this rate, the deli and the halal place could be the last two venues to be released.

Comments

• FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    Well I don't think Cooking DASH should never end, the only things i'm hoping for is Challenging levels, More way's to get gold, and a dueling area. I'm also hoping for even more fun venues!
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    This update only gave one new venue, and that's it. No new customers and VIPs. Gordon Ramsay Dash has so many more ways to play and earn gold. It even has a social system. This game can be so much more than its current state. At this rate, the deli and the halal place could be the last two venues to be released.

I didn't even notice the update. Trust me Gordon Ramsay Dash is not a cake walk. With every update more people are having issues. I keep losing my social hub friends at three times a day. Some days you can't even get into the hub to play. I do like the ways to earn extra gold. I think Cooking Dash is on its way out. It doesn't have its own app page on Facebook. I play it when Gordon Ramsay Dash is having issues. Don't try to play it on "free play" event. The marketplace stops working.
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    Well I don't think Cooking DASH should never end, the only things i'm hoping for is Challenging levels, More way's to get gold, and a dueling area. I'm also hoping for even more fun venues!

I love the Arena is Gordon Ramsay Dash but the dueling good when I first started. Now you can have someone with zero status duel you and you can end up loosing. I hope they listen to us and create more opportunities to make gold in Cooking Dash.
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    I didn't even notice the update. Trust me Gordon Ramsay Dash is not a cake walk. With every update more people are having issues. I keep losing my social hub friends at three times a day. Some days you can't even get into the hub to play. I do like the ways to earn extra gold. I think Cooking Dash is on its way out. It doesn't have its own app page on Facebook. I play it when Gordon Ramsay Dash is having issues. Don't try to play it on "free play" event. The marketplace stops working.
    Cooking Dash has a Facebook page, it can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/dinerdash/