Options

Order to Purchase Venues

Is there a recommended order to purchase the show venues?

Answers

• Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    Before I answer I want to say I'm a player that does not like to spend a lot of money on this game and I usually play multiple times a day, I spend a lot of time waiting in the carpool line and at the hospital so this game is great for playing for 10-15 minutes throughout the day. I find the big challenge and fun in trying to beat levels without spending tons on gold and upgrades. I don't own any auto chefs. I have been able to beat almost every level with 5 stars.

Due to cost of upgrades and prep times for recipes the best value for gold and time are the early venues, taco, adventure eats, metal Italian etc. I have found later more expensive venues are similar and you can find what inexpensive venue you like then you can choose what more expensive venues to open. I liked the sushi venue and the tea party level is similar so I bought that one next. I did not like the pirate boat level and don't like the volcano level which are similar so I have not finished it yet.

My favorites are cutie cakes, sushi, tea party, Halloween and Christmas, and pizza. Sorry even though I play daily I don't know the official names. I like the levels because you can memorize orders and play fast and beat the levels (after many tries) without breaking the bank.

My least favorite are chew Orleans , the volcano level, k pop and backyard BBQ.

My biggest pet peeve with the game is prep time for some venues recipes that are 4 hours. I like the Christmas and Halloween venues but the good prep recipes are 4 hours to make. I have 3 prep slots so I play the levels that need the 4 hour prep recipes before I go to sleep and prep those overnight. That is why I think starting with the early levels, taco, adventure eats, cutie cakes that have recipes that prep in 10-35 minutes makes it much easier and less frustrating to start and get levels completed.

• Options
    LatteLadyLatteLady Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you very much. That does help. I play in much the same manner as you. I want to play without purchasing gold etc. and also have found that some of the venues I have begun, don’t have VIP’s that I can currently get to at my level. I am stuck on several levels that require too many purchases with gold to accomplish the 3, 4 and 5 star ratings. I thought that if there is a certain recommended order, maybe you earn enough gold to stay competitive, but I no longer think that is likely to be the case.