Gold Offers Not Working

WhibblesWhibbles Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I recently completed several gold offers during the 2x more gold offer period. Some of the offers worked, but the others did not. I contacted customer support about the offers not working, and I include screenshots of my e-mail confirmation/successful payment receipts. How long does it usually take for customer support to respond, and can someone tell me if customer service is usually able to add the gold? I spent about $25 on three offers that did not process (Luckily they were for things I actually wanted, like Barkbox and Gamefly).

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there! For these things, you can contact Customer Care but you can also contact Fyber as they're the ones who do the offer wall. Hope this helps!
  • WhibblesWhibbles Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you! Sorry, I meant that I contact customer support meaning Fyber. They send me three e-mails requesting a response with screenshots of confirmations, which I sent. Hopefully they'll respond soon!
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there Whibbles! Hopefully they'll respond soon but if Fyber is unable to help, please contact Customer Care. They'll be able to assist as well if Fyber is not being cooperative.