Wheel Spins

Replace the groceries and VIP tickets on the wheel with gold. No one is happy when they hit either on the wheel which seems to be more often than not. 

Comments

• JArtVJArtV Registered Users 13 Posts
    Agreed. It now lists the probabilities of each outcome on the Deal Wheel. Supplies and VIP tickets are 34% combined. Premium Wheel spin and gold are each 1%. At least make each wedge have an equal chance. I hate always getting supplies even though I can get those just by waiting.
  • ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I also agree, they should at least make each pie slice looks proportional to the chances instead of being misleading.
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I wish we could choose between 2 wheels or gift prizes to others. I do NOT want an auto chef even for free. I dislike that if I finally get enough credit for an auto chef I am forced to have one and it can;t be turned off or I Can't choose not to activate it. The order I want prizes are gold, prep recipes, VIP tickets, supplies, outfits, and I do not want the auto chef. The old coin for a mystery box gave out far more gold and prep recipes.
    I realize that they are stingier with gold and that is okay since I know they need to make money and I am happy they are still updating this app compared to GDR that has not had an update for 6 months.. I have only gotten gold on the wheels 2 times and I spin 5-6 times a day ( I have over 8 million coins). I would like more prep recipes especially the ones that take 2-4 hours to prep. I don't mind the VIP tickets because they are needed for more parts of the game now.
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Is there any player that would consider the below to be a ‘premium’ price? Such a dissapointment when you can finally spin and get this.