Trial of style and closet questions

First I’m just wondering how anyone completes the closet items. I have gotten high roller wheel, premium wheel many many times from trial of style and  season finale: I still only have a few items and not a complete set for anything!! I have spent way too much money purchasing gold, completing offers and watching videos. HOW do people do it?? Is it just that I’m very unlucky?? I have 95 golden saucers.
Also, when doing trial of style, I notice people with ridiculously high scores always at the top. I have 3000 or so playing with auto chef, VIPs and everything almost completely upgraded. My question is how in the heck is it possible to get a score over 10000? Am I missing something??? I thought I was pretty good at this game and it just doesn’t seem possible. 

Comments

• SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    The trial of style puts you in a group of people that are at a certain level (not sure what the criteria is, it is not saucers, maybe level?). I play all the time like you and but cant get near the top on trial of style. I downloaded cooking dash on my husband's ipad. I did it so I could download updates on his first and make sure there was no glitches and try new levels on his first. He has 9 saucers and only one venue completed and 11 open. I tried his trial of style last week and only played 6 levels since venue 7 was locked and he got #2 place! On my trial of style I played all levels except for one (my last one was locked), played multiple times with best prep recipes to get best scores and got #29. If I had been able to play the last venue I maybe would have made #28 but no higher.
    As for the outfits I guess it takes time. I had over 10 million coins when the wheel started so I assume some people had more and had gotten lots of free spins. I guess it is just a wait and be patient moment. I refuse to spend lots of money.
    The high scores I assume it is using the prep with extra time , getting the flo speed and really being a fast swiper?
    If you have an old ipad or phone it would be interesting to download cooking dash on it and start a new game and see what trial of style looks like for you with 1-2 saucers? obviously you could not get far because you would have few venues open, but I bet your rank higher.