Other offers button doesn't work

ArthurEdwardArthurEdward Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Hello everybody, 
Does anyone have an issue with other offers button. When I click it, it just keep loading and loading until I close it. I menaged to open in twice in last week and started 2 offers, but now for the last 3 days I can't open the offerwall at all. I contacted customer care, they said that advertisers choose who they advertise to and to check often. This is not the solution and a valid answer because in that case I could still open the offerwall, but there would be no offers . I use android and my internet connection is fine .
Is this happening to anybody else?

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Sorry to hear that! Are you on an Android or iOS device? We've had some people on Android devices who had their ad settings automatically off in their device settings. Can you check and see if that's the case for your device? If not, please PM me and we'll figure something out! :)
  • ArthurEdwardArthurEdward Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I'm on android. Also I can watch ads for free gold, I just can't access offerwall with other offers . What device setting are you reffering to? I didn't change any settings. Thanks
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    The ad personalization that's in the Google Settings of your device settings. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the game by chance? If not, please PM me and let's figure this out.