Swine n’ Dine season finale

pgolganpgolgan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I think I’ve just about given up!! Anyone finish this and if so any tips? What VIPs did you use? I have everything upgraded and I’ve gotten to 5 only to be sent back to the beginning so many times. I have 5 stars on all seasons, so I’m not sure why I can’t finish this!

Comments

• stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm still trying to work this out myself. For all previous season finales that were giving me trouble, I usually just needed to have two prep characters who gave extra time (Take Your Time and Turbo Time were my go to, since they gave additional benefits on top of the time and don't take a crazy long time to prep). Usually my ingredients were close to being fully upgraded, and I always buy the autochef for all levels (I've been playing a long time and have had a ton of time to accumulate gold). That usual combo doesn't seem to be working for this one and I REALLY don't want to waste opening up another prep slot for 300 gold just for the season finale, since I already have 5 stars on the rest.

I'm thinking the key is in the combination of prep characters. I'm just going to mess around with the combinations of 2 and see if one of those can push me up to enough coins (even if I need to spend the 5 gold at the end for the little extra time) to get the last level finished. Even the right combination of what customers are asking for could help (if more of them are asking for things with multiple ingredients vs recipes that just use one or two things to get more coins per serve), so it might just take replaying a bunch to hit the magic combo by luck, along with your upgrades.