Outfits missing from Wheel

DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
I completed the series finale Barnyard BBQ today but when I spun my prize wheel none of the new outfit sets that appeared today where on the wheel even when I shuffled multiple times. I also purchased three spins on premium wheel linking directly from the closet. 

I tried contacting support but they just told me about low probability. I am not complaining about the chance of winning but just trying to point out what I think is a glitch. On all the premium wheel I have purchased or high roller I have won although I may not win some items appear. I have included two screenshots to show two different shuffled. 
Prev1

Comments

• DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

Sorry meant to say that although may not winning the prizes at least appear. I have won all the other auto chef and outfit sets other than the new ones today. If I ever get premium wheel with no outfit sets left to when it look like this but not when I have outfits left to win. 
  • jenminicoopjenminicoop Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Same for me - but it's also high roller wheel for me. In high roller wheel, my only prizes are one coin. I wasted two high roller wheel spins - which are so hard to get - to win two coins :/

That’s so annoying for you, I know how you feel. High roller wheels are so hard to win and you should be able to get a good prize. I would be so annoyed it I got a coin!
     It’s handy to know it’s not just me but I had trouble getting support to understand what I was describing  so not sure what they are doing about fixing it. I was told it was a difficult and challenging aspect of the game which is quite ironic! 😂
    I would like to think they give people another spin free but sadly I would be surprised if they do. 
    I will also add that I'm in the same boat: except for the outfits, etc. that were added yesterday, I too already have all other auto chef and outfit sets.
    I always wondered what happened on high roller wheel when you had won everything. I won trial of style but it wouldn’t let me spin as there was nothing left to spin for. I had to buy the last available unopened restaurant, chateau creep, to open up the auto chef before it let me spin. Must be a glitch to let you spin at all. 

I have all venues opened and I've won everything possible (except for yesterday's stuff that was added). The past couple of weeks, I've won a few high roller wheels. It didn't let me spin them - instead I got a message telling me I already have everything. However, I also didn't lose the spins. As of yesterday, I had 5 or 6 high roller wheels banked (don't remember). I was finally able to use them - but of course, all I could get was the one coin.
    I did open a ticket and they told me that the prize wheels are random, etc. I'm still pursuing a proper answer :smile:
    I was annoyed that it only offered me auto chef but feel relieved now. It’s good to know that the high roller wheel doesn’t expire though, thank you. I just assumed that it would.
    I was told exactly the same thing as you a few different ways. Very frustrating. That’s why I turned to here. I do feel better that it’s not just me though. 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hello @Dennie. Thanks for writing in! I just checked with the team and both the Out 'N' Inning and Dinerland avatar items are available in the wheel. :/ You may have had some bad luck with the shuffles. There are a lot more avatar items now than before so it may take more than just a couple of shuffles to see pieces for some avatar items.
    Hi Dashing Mike. I have already got all the Dinerland and Out ‘n’ Inning items. I have all of the avatar/outfit  sets except for the new ones released today which are:

1) Barnyard BBQ
    2) Lava Luau 
    3) Jamaican me hungry
    4) Tokyo Akedo
    5) Cookie’s cookout

These are the only avatar’s that could appear as I have won all the rest. I did tell support that more than once. 
    I also shuffled over 6 times in multiple spins and not a single avatar appeared. If you see my screenshot and also Jenminicoops there are no avatars on it. Normally avatars are on each wheel and you can shuffle to see a different selection. There wasn’t a single avatar on any wheel and that is not right. 
    It says those new avatars are available but they are not there. 

If if you could also support about the ones I have listed I would be really grateful. 
    Sorry meant ask support about the ones I have listed. 
    @DashingMike please see the screen shots that we posted above... Even though there are supposed to be new rare items available for Barnyard BBQ, etc, we are not seeing them in premium wheel or in high rollers wheel. That means we have no opportunity to get these items. That puts us at a disadvantage. This is not about shuffles. I have shuffled many times in premium and high roller wheel. Fact is, there is never once a rare/outfit item in there. And for high roller wheel, there is only a 1-coin reward in every slot, no matter how many times I shuffle. There is no way that this can be chaulked up to bad luck.... I think that some players like @Dennie and I, who already have all rare items prior to this upgrade, are experiencing a pretty bad bug that does not allow us to get more.
    Sorry about this guys. For some reason this thread didn’t update for me and I didn’t see the images or the slew of messages after. I’m having the team take a look at this. The images really help. 
    Thanks DashingMike, much appreciated. 
    @DashingMike thanks for looking into this!
    Did you hear anything else from support jenminicoop? I spun the deal wheel today and still nothing on there 🙁
    edited June 2018
    Hey guys! So I had a talk with the development team and we're so sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we were unable to make a description that the new avatar sets that was released on Tuesday are not available in the Premium wheels just yet. The avatar items for Jamaican Me Hungry, Tokyo Akedo, Barnyard BBQ, and Lava Luau will be available in the Summer Reward Wheel and will be in the Premium Wheel once the Summer Series is over. Once again, we're so sorry for the inconvenience!

Since you guys used your High Roller/Premium Wheel Spins, please write into Customer Care and ask for DashingMike. I'll help you with those spent Premium Wheel Spins.

As for the Coins only Premium Wheel, that is definitely not right. I've let the team know and they'll be fixing this as soon as they can.

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention.
    @Dennie : no, I heard nothing - but it looks like DashingMike is on it.
    @DashingMike : I indeed spent about 8 premium wheels for nothing and would appreciate them being returned. But, more than that, I spent 2 or 3 high roller wheels that I can't get back, even with gold (sorry - I just can't remember the exact number of any of it - I honestly thought that the 'coins' were some new feature in the game and so I spun more than once). The high roller wheel, not the premium wheel, is what has the one-coin prizes for me. Since the high roller wheels are so hard to get, I am definitely interested in having them returned moreso than the premium wheel spins. I currently have an open ticket that nobody is answering. That prevents me from opening another where I could ask for you. Please advise and thanks for your help with this!
    Hi Dashing Mike
    Thank you for finding that out. Would we contact you within in app support please or via email? I’m also in the same position as jenminicoop in that I would have to wait for support to reply and close the ticket. 
    Can I also check what we win for trial of style final stage and if we win overall? Will that be high roller or summer wheel? Are the new items going to be on high roller wheel or just summer? For next series finale will we know win summer wheel rather than high roller? 
    @DashingMike I'm so sorry to add to this... but I think there's another problem here... I just finished the first trial of style milestone. It gave me a summer wheel spin:

When I try to spin the summer wheel, I get this:

So... I can't spin the summer wheel either :'(
    Oh no, poor you jenminicoop! That sucks! 
    @Dennie Have you clicked on the summer wheel spin? Does it work for you?
    I haven’t clicked on any wheels I have won so far in trial of style. I was waiting to see what they said about this issue and having seen you post wasn’t brave enough to try summer wheel. Thanks for posting and warning people. I done remember summer wheel being there for Barnyard BBQ series finale because presumably we should have got that as the prize rather than high roller?! It’s all a bit of a mess really! 
    Don’t not done 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I was able to locate jenminicoop's ticket. I haven't been able to locate yours Dennie.

I posted this in the Summer Series post in Discussions but I'll put it here too:

Series Finale:
    • Beat Barnyard BBQ's Series Finale to win the Bandana !
    • Beat Jamaican Me Hungry's Series Finale to win 1 free spin in the Summer Wheel !
    • Beat Cookie's Cookout's Series Finale to win the Exclusive Limited Time Item Sun Hat !
    • Beat Tokyo Akedo's Series Finale to win 1 free spin in the Summer Wheel!
    Trial of Style:
    • Place in the Top 3 in *ALL* 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win the Exclusive Limited Time Item Summer Shades .
    • Place in the Top 5 in *ALL* 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win the Exclusive Limited Time Item American Flag Apron.
    • Place in the Top 10 in *ALL* 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win 1 free spin in the Summer Reward Wheel.
    • Place in the Top 20 in *ALL* 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win 1 free spin in the Summer Reward Wheel.
    • Beat all 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win 1 free spin in the Summer Reward Wheel.
    • Every milestone you beat will earn 1 free spin in the Summer Wheel.
    So there are two wheels. One is the Summer Wheel and the other is the Summer Reward Wheel. The Summer Reward Wheel will be available from 7/5 - 7/11.

I've talked to the team and it seems like I was wrong. the Summer Wheel won't have the new avatar items.

Summer Wheel will have items from Dinerland, Cheeky Tiki, and Out 'n' Inning.

The Summer Reward Wheel will have better prizes (more full avatar items) than the Summer Wheel. Items from Lava Luau and Jamaican Me Hungry will be in there.

Once the Summer Series is over, the new avatar items from Lava Luau, Jamaican Me Hungry, Tokyo Akedo, and Barnyard BBQ will be available in the Premium Wheel.

Hope this helps.
    Additionally @Dennie, if you are able to tap on the i in the Summer Wheel and see words in it, you should be able to spin them just fine. The issue that jenminicoop is encountering doesn't allow her to even spin the wheel.
    Hi DashingMike, thanks for the info 🤗

As I have all the avatars from dinerland, cheeky tiki and out n inning will I be able to use/spin the summer wheel? 

My game name is different, I play under ‘Totty’. Sorry for confusion.

I purchased three premium wheels, won 2 or 3 premium wheel in series finale and also won 2 (or 3 but I think 2) high roller wheels in series finale. Those were the ones I missed out on. 
    I was concerned I would lose my summer wheel spins but just tried and got same thing as Jenminicoop

Ok. I see that you're in the same boat then. Thank you so much for the info. And yes, just respond back to the ticket asking for DashingMike. I'll be able to find it and help you out.