Where do I find the prize wheel?

lisajim713lisajim713 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I complete all three daily goals and win the free spin, but I don't know where the wheel is? Should it pop up automatically?

Answers

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @lisajim713. On the bottom left You should see a gold icon that has a wheel and a present jumping around. Tap on that and you will see News. On the left of that, third icon down is the wheel. Your free spin will be there.
  • lisajim713lisajim713 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi @DashingMike , thank you so much for the response. I have a present in the bottom left corner, but no gold icon. When i tap on the present it opens my special offers (VIP, gold/coins for a special price). Any other idea where it would be? Do I have to reach a certain level before it shows up?
    Hi @DashingMike , thank you so much for the response. I have a present in the bottom left corner, but no gold icon. When i tap on the present it opens my special offers (VIP, gold/coins for a special price). Any other idea where it would be? Do I have to reach a certain level before it shows up?
  • Athean480Athean480 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited August 2018
    L
    edited August 2018
    L
    edited August 2018
     :# 
    edited August 2018
     :#:|  

Hello Lisajim713 I am having the same trouble. Did you ever figure it out? 
  • jinnijinni Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have 17 free spins from conpleting daily goals but yeah, no wheel shows up. So frustrating. @DashingMike
  • jinnijinni Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have 17 free spins from conpleting daily goals but yeah, no wheel shows up. So frustrating. @DashingMike