Options

Trial of Style Table Steaks etc

DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
Does anyone have any tips on how to get a higher score in Trial of Style for Table Steaks / Eats for Earth / Party Fowl?

I am upgraded to 100%, have AutoChef, all the active boosts open and am using Auto Serve, Take your Time and Turbo Time. I can get high scores in all the other restaurants but can’t in this no matter what I try! 🙁

Comments

• Options
    jenminicoopjenminicoop Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I don’t have a good answer for you, other than to say that the problem with that venue seems to be that the customers come in too slowly. I use the same boosts as you, but tend to put lots of food on to cook in an attempt to push customers thru to get new ones, even if I end up throwing out burnt food. I swipe coins when 3 customers are done (again, to try to get new customers in). I agree it’s harder to get a high score in that venue...
  • Options
    Thanks Jenminicoops 🤗 I have seen some people get over 12000! So impressive. 
    Yep they definitely come in slow so I thought there was a ceiling on how high a score you can get. Thanks for the tips, much appreciated 🤗
  • Options
    I improved my score, you! Thanks so much 🤗
  • Options
    Yay not you...oops! 
  • Options
    jenminicoopjenminicoop Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @Dennie I think I can get close to 10,000 usually. If I ever get close to 12,000 I’ll let you know how I did it!
  • Options
    Thanks 🤗, same here although I don’t rate my chances! 😂
  • Options
    A lady in my most recent T of S got just under 14000 in Party Fowl! Wow! 😯 So impressive!