Tokyo Akedo Series Finale

zandrasazandrasa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
The series finale for this restaurant is requiring an absurdly high amount. I am on the 4th round and I am getting requirements varying between 2900-4500. This seems a bit ridiculous compared to any other series finale. I mean, even the first round was requiring around 700 instead of the normal 300 of other series finales. Does this seem too high to anyone else?

Comments

• zandrasazandrasa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Is no one else having this problem or does no one else find this to be a problem?
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    zandrasa said:

Is no one else having this problem or does no one else find this to be a problem?

No, I had the same problem. I just kept generating levels to get the lowest target possible. I think the lowest level 5 target I had was 3,900 coins and I had to use gold for extra time.
  • ledheadkimledheadkim Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It is a problem for me too. It is absurd and what is really messing me up is that they order multiple items so I might be serving the same people over and over, but when time runs out I do not get credit. There are other venues that do this but I think it is more frequent here (and I want to say that some customers are ordering three things, but I might be wrong). There is challenging hard, which is fun, but this is not.
    Well, I am glad that I am not alone. There is no way that I will be able to pass this. I can't even hit 3,000 to get pass the 4th round and that was using power ups and gold. I have all 5 stars on this restaurant, so although I expect it to still be a challenge, it doesn't seem like it should be impossible for me. I have finished all the other series finales that are available and have never felt it was hopeless like I do with this one. I just wonder if it is a glitch in their settings or something.
  • pricklyshrubpricklyshrub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Me too. I’m really annoyed. I also had 5 stars on every level so I should get past stage 3. Looking at how far I am from the target, I’d have to massively upgrade. Like really massively. I don’t mind spending some gold but not to such an extent. Nope no way. It wasn’t this bad in the other season finales. Sometimes we’d have to upgrade here and there but this Tokyo Akedo is crazy. I love the game but I’m starting to get really turned off by their tactics in making us spend money. They need to be careful they don’t pitch their games so expensively hard that players get cheesed off enough to not return. But lately it look like they’re mostly designing games to get us to cough up gold for upgrades.
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    One of the things that helped was to use two VIP's that give you extra time such as Turbo Time and Take your Time. I found the happy hour VIP was no use at all.
  • anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    I ran out of time trying.  I would get to the fifth one and could not beat it.  I have 5 stars on all episodes also.  Actually finished all seasons pretty quickly without auto chef.  Won that after finishing.  Really disappointing. 

I ran out of time trying.  I would get to the fifth one and could not beat it.  I have 5 stars on all episodes also.  Actually finished all seasons pretty quickly without auto chef.  Won that after finishing.  Really disappointing. 

I agree! Very disappointing and frustrating. I swear it must have been a system glitch in their settings. I just can't believe the requirements were that high.