Options

Cash for autocooked dishes

LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
I have a saucer to autocook dishes in a couple of venues, but noticed that the dishes served only seem to get the cheepes5 amount of cash for it. For example i have potatos fully uograded to gold plate and would get 38 coins, however when the same gets to the customer in the venue with the autosaucer it only counts 18 coins, which does nit seem correct to me. Autocook should take into account for coins upgraded ingredients, anyone else have the same and glu could you please check?

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know! I've passed this along to the dev team so they can take a look.
  • Options
    Hey there! We weren't able to reproduce this sadly. :( Can you let us know what venue and episode this was in? Additionally, if you could write in and request for DashingMike, we can investigate this further. Thanks!
  • Options
    I think this was episode one in the 3rd venue of table streaks, dont know what its called in english
  • Options
    Do you happen to have a screenshot? Any additional information you can provide us would help us in pinpointing this.
  • Options
    We tried, unfortunately was not able to reproduce the issue now myself. If it shows up again i will let you know. Thank you.
  • Options
    I found out what the difference was and just wanted to let you know. The double coins for the normal dish was because it was served to a super i used in the venue.. so no bugs there.
  • Options
    Glad to hear it!