Bouncy Birthday buzzing sound

DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
Around the end of season 2, I’m pretty sure when the green balloons appeared, a buzzing/crackling noise started alongside the music. I have forced closed the game but it is still there. Sometimes it stops near the end of the level which makes me think/hope it’s a glitch but it is really distracting. I have gone back and tested and it doesn’t appear in season one but does at the end of season two. I can’t think of other restaurants where the music changes.

Does anyone else hear it? I was just wondering if it is a glitch or intentional? I always find the music helps me to focus which is clever. This is so distracting though I find it hard to try ignore it. If there is anyway of getting rid of it that would be amazing! 

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Does this happen when the balloons are about to pop?
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I have auto chef so they don’t pop as far as I am aware. It’s constant throughout the level and only started when the balloon animals were introduced. 
    Sorry where I said green balloons above I meant the green balloon animals 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Oh no. It may just be the sound of the balloon animals then? :/ It is kinda annoying so I'll definitely pass along it to the team.
    Sorry for delay. Yes, I’m beginning to think that is it too. Thanks that would be great as I find the music really helps.