Game progress needs to be restored

Pipsqueak5Pipsqueak5 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Is there anyone available in custOmer care. I was told to uninstall due to issues with video playback and crashes, I reinstalled per instructions and now I’m in leve 1episode 1. Trial of styles started today and it’s been over 12hours and no response from no one. Don’t you have a dedicated person to answer questions fix these issues when you instruct people to uninstall and reinstall? Very disappointed as been going back and forth for a week with issues and no compensation a lot of the same close out toggle WiFi etc.. well, then you tell me to reinstall and if there’s a problem here’s the ticket number. It you’re not responsive to help me.

Comments

• Pipsqueak5Pipsqueak5 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Finally game was restored. Thank you
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Glad to hear it was fixed. It does take a while but Customer Care will get to your ticket.
  • lupeh77lupeh77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have contacted customer support several times about losing my entire progress. I got a new device and tried to log on the the game and everything was gone. I was asked to prove my progress, however ... how am I supposed to prove this. I went back two years on my itunes account to try and calculate all the money ive spent in hopes that, that would prove my progress... will this help?? Has anyone else had this problem??
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that @lupeh77. If you're still having troubles with recovering your account, please PM me and I'll see if I can help you out.