Great Eats of Giza BROKEN

Bought it. Tried to run 3 times. Crashed immediately each time, taking 30 food tickets with it.

It's completely BROKEN. 

Comments

• zansclarkzansclark Registered Users 27 Posts
    When you click on the customer to deliver the meal, check mark later is going behind the meal, so it’s hard to tell what you have done. 
  • jonahfalconjonahfalcon Registered Users 27 Posts
    Huh?

No, the venue crashes before anything happens.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Can you try leaving your game on for a while before playing? Sometimes it needs to download everything. We've had some users who launch the game and open the venue before everything is downloaded and it crashes for them. Try leaving the game on for about 5-10 min before playing the first episode. Let me know if you still crash after that.
  • magicwinniemagicwinnie Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This venue crashes for me as well. I have plenty of room on my iPad, and made sure to close out all my apps. It crashes when entering the first level, after taking your resources.
    Have you tried what I mentioned before with trying to leave your game on for a while to see if that will help stop the crashes?
    I can play all the other venues, just not Giza. Are you suggesting that I open Giza & let my ipad sit for 10 min without touching anything? Is there a way to force a re-download the venue after it’s already been purchased?
    Hey there @magicwinnie. Yes, just leave the game for about 5-10 minutes. Make sure it's not asleep and the game is not in the background. Let me know if that helps.
    Thanks for the suggestion @DashingMike, but that didn’t work for me. Support is telling me that they cannot recreate it on their end and is closing my ticket. It’s not a bandwidth issue either (support is trying to blame it on all the usual suspects).
    Can you try completely turning off your wifi and just playing without any connection? Do you still crash then?
    Yes, Giza even crashes with wifi off.
    Yes, Giza even crashes with wifi off.
    This only happens on Giza and not any other venue?