Same venue daily goals every day (vip walhalla)

I have about 15 venues open but serving customers in walhalla is part of the daily goals at least 5 times a week for the last couple of weeks for me and this is costing me an enormous amount of vip tickets, i used to get different venues amd would not mind if its any other venue every day but this is getting ridiculous. The only thing that changes is the number of customers. Could you check this please? Also wondering if other players have the same issue or if its just me?

Comments

• punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    I don't know if there was a consensus on this, but the theory was if you have a venue open where you don't have 3 stars (or maybe it was 4) on all levels, you're going to get that one more often as a daily goal. It took me forever to play enough of Adventurous Eats to get it to quit coming up all the time (I hate that venue and didn't want to sink gold into it). It sucks when one of them is Valhalla because as you said, it eats tickets.
  • JArtVJArtV Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yeah, it definitely favors the venues that you either opened most recently or have made the least progress in. I bought Jamaican Me Hungry when it was being offered for free (because why not save that 25 gold) even though I have a few more shows to go through before getting to that one. Next thing I know, I'm constantly getting daily goals to serve customers in that venue.