Auto chefs

AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi 14 PostsRegistered Users, Member

I have noticed that a few people hate to use auto chefs or hate that you get auto chef tickets on the prize wheel because you end up with the auto chef. Well I would just like to know is why you hate them? Is it that you like the challenge of doing all the recipes yourself? I personally love getting auto chefs and I only need 1 I usually get them as soon as I can because they upgrade a lot of stuff and make it so much easier to complete the restaurant

Comments

• phai3838phai3838 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Mostly because I love doing all the stuff by myself. With autochef, it become "just take this plate and serve". All the fun cooking process is gone. I totally not looking forward to the moment I complete the token

I would really like an option to turn it off/on.

• RaeRaeRaeRae 8 PostsRegistered Users
    I'm like you Anna - I love auto chef and look forward to either earning enough gold to buy it or getting enough tokens to discount/win it
  • DennieDennie 96 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I really like the auto chef for trial of style as it helps so much with higher scores. Before that started I preferred to play without auto chef as it was more of a challenge.
    I’ve noticed that some of the newer auto chef do a little less so there is a bit more of a challenge involved which is fun. 
  • XandraSkyXandraSky New Member 24 PostsRegistered Users
    I used to get the auto chef almost as soon as I could. I would buy gold packages just to get them. But, once you could get a discount by winning the tokens, I stopped buying them right away and waiting until I had about 90% of the tickets. So, I no longer get the autochef my first run through the game. I can usually do fine through a whole venue without until the 4th season. And that’s when I rely on the VIPs who have a time bonus or auto chef.

This way I get the best of both worlds. The challenge is there the first run through but then once I earn the auto chef I go back play levels I need 5 stars or serve all customers. 
  • AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi 14 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I really hate not having an auto chef on a venue because I don't upgrade the things that the auto chef is going to upgrade because I feel like it's a waste of gold. Was so happy when I finally had enough tokens so I could get VIP Valhalla's. I went through the levels using the happy hour recipe but it makes it so much easier to have her when doing the VIP and tickets events.
  • careynikcareynik 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I think it would be nice to have the auto chef option turned off if you choose....i dont like them because they take away the challenge of the game...in my opinion