Options

transfer game to new phone

I have a question: I'm getting a new phone tomorrow. Of course I'm going to back up my phone before i activate my  new one. How do I make sure I don't lose my progress on Cooking Dash?

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Are you connected to Facebook? If so, logging back in should bring your account back. Please also write down your Trial of Style Name. They'll be able to try to locate your account from that as well. If you're still unable to recover your account, contact Customer Care and let them know you're trying to recover on a new account. They'll be able to assist you.
  • Options
    hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    ok great. I wasn't connected to FB, but am now. Thank you as always, Dashing Mike!!
  • Options
    rapidjaysurapidjaysu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yeah...good luck with that. I just got a new phone about a week ago, downloaded Cooking Dash, and saved to Facebook. When I attempted to play my game, it tried to start me at the beginning. Ive been playing this game for 3 years! Ive tried everything to get my game back. Its been about 5 days now that I haven't been able to play. Customer care is completely ignoring me. I have noticed in the reviews alot of people are having the same problem. Good luck everybody
  • Options
    hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    it worked well for me.