Can't download required content

newusernewuser Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
The app was working fine for me yesterday. Today when I try to open I see a message: "can't download required content", and the app will not load. I get the same message when i am on good wireless connection, good data connection, or in airplane mode. Since the last time the app worked, I was prompted by my phone to delete temporary and empty files to free up space, which I agreed to. Not sure if that is related to the issue. I can't contact customer support through the app since the app won't load. I appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thanks in advance for your support!

Answers

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    :( Unfortunately, data from Cooking Dash is part of the temporary files on your device. This may have ruined the game sadly. You're going to have to reinstall the game for it to launch properly. From there, you can contact Customer Care to try to recover your account. If you remember your Trial of Style name, it'll be easier for them to locate.
  • newusernewuser Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was afraid of that. :'(  I'll give it a try. Thanks for the quick response
  • newusernewuser Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was afraid of that :'( .  I'll give it a try. Thanks for the quick response