Merry Feastmas... yay or nay ?

I am completing Country Fried Cabin... so should I open Merry Feastmas ? 
Does it require a lot of gold for upgrades like other sub levels ? Cookies cookout and Bavaria Fest need quite a lot of gold for upgrades... your thoughts guys ?

Comments

• winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    It’s difficult to remember as I opened it a while back. If you have CFC open it makes sense to open Merry Feastmas as it won’t cost as much as other venues at least. The earlier venues tend to be cheaper than the later ones. Venues I liked were Zero G, Hip Hop Halal, Out n Inning and Big Belly Deli. 
  • SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    winter004 said:
    It’s difficult to remember as I opened it a while back. If you have CFC open it makes sense to open Merry Feastmas as it won’t cost as much as other venues at least. The earlier venues tend to be cheaper than the later ones. Venues I liked were Zero G, Hip Hop Halal, Out n Inning and Big Belly Deli. 
    Thank you... 
    sometimes it will be hard to achieve the 4 star level since the ingredients would be quite expensive... is it ? 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I didn’t struggle for 4 stars but I did for 5, however this was partly due to most recipes needing the ski thing and it taking a while to prep them.
    Oh okay cool... thanks... 
    I’ve finished Out N Inning.. it’s fun.. 
  • JArtVJArtV Registered Users 13 Posts
    I did Country Fried Cabin a little while back (January/February maybe?) and just started Merry Feastmas a week or so ago.  All of the equipment is the same, you only have to upgrade food and decorations, none of which I've found too expensive. I'm not sure what it would be like to do them both at the same time, but after finishing CFC, I've found MF really fast to progress in since the kitchen equipment has a huge head start.
    Thank you @JArtV
    May be i was comparing sub levels with Bavaria Fest coz that was quite expensive... In Season 4 of BF I remember I could only manage to get 1 star.. and I had the auto chef.. the ingredients were also very expensive... Thanks.. :smile: