Options

Everythings gone :(

I tried to open the game on my ipad today and its all starting from the initial tutorial and I have nothing :(  Can someone please help.

Version is showing as 2.14.4, Config: 4150

Have just found the customer care button - hopefully they can restore the game - feel like crying, all those restaurants gone, all those auto chef's that I saved gold for - all the gold purchased over the years of playing - gone, gone, its all gone (sorry being a little melodramatic, lol).

Comments

• Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    They should be able to get it back. I had a fault on mine and I had to delete the game and reinstall - it went back to the tutorial. They were able to fully restore my game with no problem so hopefully they’ll be able to do the same for you.
  • Options
    RaeRaeRaeRae Registered Users 11 Posts
    Its all been restored :)  Thanks so much to the Customer Care team - I can now play the game again :)
  • Options
    XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    How long did it take customer care to take care of the issue? I got a new iPad and I lost everything too. I have not heard from them yet but I’m hoping it’s just because it’s the long weekend. 
  • Options
    staciariellastaciariella Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I opened my Cooking dash app & lost all my progress! I’m back to the first venue.
    I’ve tried connecting facebook but it didnt work.
    also already contacted the customer service several times, but got no replies until now (been 4 days without any response).
    please give me my game progress back!!
    My cooking dash username: flostacy
  • Options
    staciariellastaciariella Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    RaeRae said:
    Its all been restored :)  Thanks so much to the Customer Care team - I can now play the game again :)
    How do you contact the customer care? Is it by filling the form at settings page in Cooking dash? 
    How long it took em to response for ur complaints? 
    Ive been contacting them for the last 4 days but got no response :( 
    i also lost all my game progress and back to the first venue.. feels like crying 😭
  • Options
    dramagirlcrdramagirlcr Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi I played for years. I lost everything last week and I didn't know what to do. I started playing from the beginning. After several levels it stuck again and I can get it up download at all. So now what? I can't connect customers service. Can I?