Question for long time players

just curious... for those of you who have been playing a long time, how many coins do you like to keep in your bank?

i try to keep mine at 1.5 million but I never even get close to going below $1mil, even after opening a new venue and buying upgrades.

i think I might spend a good chunk to get more vouchers on the daily wheel for the Jungle Joint autochef. It’s going to be almost impossible to pass all of series finale levels without it. And the VIP recipes take so long.

any other ways long timers keep the game fresh? This is my favorite game. I seriously wake up excited to see what my daily goals are.  Sigh, I need a life. LOL

Comments

• winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Lol, I love the game too, I’ve been playing for about 3 years. I currently have 5 mil coins and no matter what I spend it keeps increasing due to revenue from other restaurants. I suppose what keeps it fresh are things like the treasure hunts, T of S etc. I also have a few stars left in both VIP restaurants to work on.  

If if you’re a realativley new player I would recommend trying to complete restaurants where the VIP is especially useful as you get reductions in prep time for them. My fav VIP, turbo time, now only takes 12 hours as opposed to 20 and Take your Time is 11 hours which makes things a bit easier.
  • XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    Turbo time is my favorite VIP too. I use him on levels where I still need to serve all customers. My prep time is also decreased on those VIPs. I have been playing about the same amount of time as you. 

Because i I no longer purchase the autochef, I wait until I have all the vouchers, I still have some levels in Presto and Giza where I have to serve all customers. I have not done that yet because I was saving all my VIPs for Jungle Joint since it was such a tough venue (which I kind of liked).  I’m waiting all until all my VIPs are fully prepped before I go back and play those levels. So that is something to look forward to.

oh, today one of my daily goals was new. Watch three videos to get free gold. I might actually DL one of the games they advertised. 

Yeah, I’ve fully prepped my VIPs for the JJ finale - I’ve failed twice on level 3 now!  I’ve not seen that daily goal before, I wouldn’t mind having that!
  • devious421devious421 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    can someone please help me? im a new player, and have moved to the taco place. it showed me how to make a tostada 1 time, i finished that level then went to fix dinner. when i came back, guess what, this fool forgot how to do the tostadas. ive tried and tried, but its not working. can someone please tell me how?????
    can someone please help me? im a new player, and have moved to the taco place. it showed me how to make a tostada 1 time, i finished that level then went to fix dinner. when i came back, guess what, this fool forgot how to do the tostadas. ive tried and tried, but its not working. can someone please tell me how?????
    If I’m thinking of the right recipie, you toast the taco on the grill, place it in the machine and then add beans.
  • SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    When a customer wants a tostada, long press on the tostada he / she will show you the process on how to do it...
    Play everyday.. Play all venues.. Keep playing.. even if its Table Steaks or you will forgot the recipes..  
  • Stina707Stina707 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    winter004 said:
    Yeah, I’ve fully prepped my VIPs for the JJ finale - I’ve failed twice on level 3 now!  I’ve not seen that daily goal before, I wouldn’t mind having that!
    I have a tip for finales.  See what the goal is before starting it. Exit out and reenter.  It generates a new goal.  Keep doing it until you find a low goal. Voila!
    Stina707 said:
    winter004 said:
    I have a tip for finales.  See what the goal is before starting it. Exit out and reenter.  It generates a new goal.  Keep doing it until you find a low goal. Voila!
    Yes, I do that, can takes ages sometimes though! I refuse to have a goal above 400 coins for the first level and try to keep the last level below 1,500. Finally managed to complete the JJ finale, though I did have to upgrade a bunch of stuff. 
  • stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I don't bother keeping much more than 600-700k. If I have over that, I'll spin the wheel until it costs 40-80k, then stop. Unless more things come out that you can use coins for, or the coins required for upgrades go up significantly, I don't really see the point in hoarding them, since you usually get stalled by the amount of gold required way before you run out of coins.

I like the new addition of the collectible clothing and pets. Gives you something new to work towards, since if you've been playing a long time, you're probably mostly caught up on venues and beat them as they're released. Spending my coins on spins to get the items is mostly what I've been working on.
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    I only keep $100k in coins. I usually only do up to $20k spin, sometimes $40k if it won't take me under $100k coins. The wheel prizes just aren't worth more than that in my opinion. I occasionally go below $100k to purchase a new venue, but it usually doesn't take much time to get back to $100k.
  • rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    Stina707 said:
    winter004 said:
    That is right. It generates different points every time. Sometimes the next level is lower than the previous. I don't have problems with the first three and than I start to try again and again. Over 2500 points for a half time is too much and hard to reach.
  • SherryBerrySherryBerry Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can anyone please tell assist me in getting the different specials like the 14 days of  Valentine's? They never seem to show up on my game when I open it. 
  • SherryBerrySherryBerry Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    ??
  • ThisMooseThisMoose Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!  I agree that the “quests” keep it really fun (TOS, Treasure Hunts, etc) and look forward to them. 
    ThisMoose said:
    LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!  I agree that the “quests” keep it really fun (TOS, Treasure Hunts, etc) and look forward to them. 
    Apparently there’s a new event on Sunday called Quick Flo - no idea what it is but it’s good to see that new events are being thought of.
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    winter004 said:
    ThisMoose said:
    Apparently there’s a new event on Sunday called Quick Flo - no idea what it is but it’s good to see that new events are being thought of.
    Any guesses? My dream is fast flo for free for a day on all levels, but I know that is not it. I wonder if it is some random or endless level and you get like 2 minutes to see how far you can go?