VIP valhalla series finale tips

Hi folks...anyone have tips for the VIP valhalla series finale?  I have 5 gold stars on this one....which means all food is upgraded, anything that would give more coins us maxed, I have two VIP slots open, own the auto chef.  Most speed items for food cooking are upgraded...it took a lot to get 5 gold stars on all episodes.  Nowhere close to getting to episode 5 in the finale with auto chef and speed/extra time vips.  Suggestions?

Comments

• winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    The only one I can think of is keep generating levels until you get a low coins goal. I’ve just done level 1 of this and it’s ridiculous. I normally don’t mind buying gold if needed but this is so hard I refuse to spend a penny on anymore upgrades!
  • elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I too have 96% in upgrades but only 1 VIP slot. I can only get as far as the 3rd episode of the finale. I’m not even bothering with this one. I bet you the only way to beat this one is with the 3rd boost upgraded. Too expensive, I fold. 
  • me202me202 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I was able to do this finally with auto chef and the fast flo & auto serve vips.  Took screen shots in case the saucer disappears on me.  Glad to be done this restaurant...too expensive to be fun.
  • bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    It’s doable with a second VIP slot. No need a third. I have only 79% in upgrades and managed to clear the final level of the finale with Auto chef and Turbo Time. Although Locomotion (Autochef + Fast Flo) gives more coins, you get more time if you use the VIP for this restaurant which in this case is Auto Chef. 
  • Karenc8898Karenc8898 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Thanks for the tip - Autochef and Turbo Time finally did it for me. Man, I hope they aren't adding this TOS, so not a fun venue. 
  • stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thanks for the autochef tip! I'd bought it for the venue already, so I didn't think to use the prep character. My usual strategy with finales is to just use the two preps that grant more time(Take Your Time an Turbo Time) and I usually complete them easily. Barely snuck through the fourth level this time, even with the extra time for gold at the end and everything in the venue updated, and didn't want to get thrown back to the first level again. Still needed the extra time (20 gold?!) for this one, but it's finally over >.< Time to go watch some ads to get my gold back.