Options

Is this now an unmoderated board?

dashingmike hasn't been here since November, and I haven't seen any other moderator. That feels like it's not a good sign from Glu, lol.

Comments

• Options
    elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    yes, it looks like it will be Halloween all year round on this board without DashingMike/moderator. 

my guess is that he was becoming a redundant customer service rep versus gamers reaching out via the app feature, so they cut his position ... or he got sick of the same “app crashed again and I lost all data” complaints and moved on; and Glu decided not to fill the vacancy. 

I do sincerely miss having him as a moderator. His presence really made this board feel like an official extension of the gaming community. 
  • Options
    LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    He was the solution when customer care didnt get it, now where do we go with all the standard troubleshooting answers we get?
  • Options
    hzuccolohzuccolo Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    What happened to him?
  • Options
    SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @DashingMike please respond.... 
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I also have not seen dashing mike on the facebook page either. I miss him. I asked a question about the treasure hunt and customer care responded with check your wifi? It was so totally unrelated, I feel like we don't have help anymore. I hope there is more then just the last 3 venues left and they keep up the game. Silence remind me of Gordon Dash's end