14 days of Valentine...what day are you at?

I log in and play daily...but I am still at day 4....it's the 6th.  What day is everyone else at?

Comments

• stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same here. Log in multiple times per day. I'm thinking it's a combination of when the event actually started and the time zone of the game.
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I have 7th since yesterday evening.
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    I think you have to not just log in and play, but complete the Valentine activity for the day. Most of my activities have been in Cutie Cakes (eg make a certain number of chocolate shakes), so I’ve gotten to 7 days but today is  “14 DAYS OF VALENTINE -DAY 8 Fund Jungle Joint”, which I don’t have (or intend to fund) yet. Hopefully the rest of the activities aren’t all in Jungle Joint. 
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    HeidiFish said:
    I think you have to not just log in and play, but complete the Valentine activity for the day. Most of my activities have been in Cutie Cakes (eg make a certain number of chocolate shakes), so I’ve gotten to 7 days but today is  “14 DAYS OF VALENTINE -DAY 8 Fund Jungle Joint”, which I don’t have (or intend to fund) yet. Hopefully the rest of the activities aren’t all in Jungle Joint. 
    Actually, I might have been wrong - I got an 8th day of credit without funding Jungle Joint. 
  • SherryBerrySherryBerry Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Good day. How do you get the stuff like the Valentine's specials? I never saw that when I played.