Options

Why is Jamaican Me Hungry so tough?

This place is a gold digger. I am on Season 4 and finding it tough to hit 4 stars and I am only on the 4th episode. My food are in second level. I have opened two food slots. 
Its pretty tough. 
Please experienced players tell me what should I do to prep for the finale. 

Comments

• Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I found the autochef VIP’s invaluable as I struggled to remember all the combos. One of those with an extra time VIP should get you through - that and keep regenerating the finale level to get one with a low points total. 
  • Options
    SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Hey @winter004 thanks mate. I have the auto chef actually. Should I upgrade all food to max ? Would it make a difference ? 
  • Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    No problem. I had to upgrade all the food, I found it one of the more expensive venues as I had to upgrade to 80%. 
  • Options
    Hey... Thanks @winter004
  • Options
    elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    yeah this one took me forever to upgrade because it was so expensive. I also made it through with autochef and two food slots with all except one remaining food upgrade. this is my least favorite venue. and I find it so frustrating with the distance flo walks to get something that seemed to be right next to her. 
  • Options
    I wanted to do it coz the finale is around the corner but I gave up. Does not look like there is an additional reward if you win the finale and looks like I would end spending more gold in finishing the finale with no satisfaction. 
  • Options
    minhyunminhyun Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I updated this venue to 71% and have 2 slots of VIP. I can easily pass the Series Finale.
  • Options
    minhyun said:
    I updated this venue to 71% and have 2 slots of VIP. I can easily pass the Series Finale.
    Well.. you must have had a lot of gold to spend... Anyways will wait for the finale to come around again I suppose.. 
  • Options
    minhyunminhyun Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Well.. you must have had a lot of gold to spend... Anyways will wait for the finale to come around again I suppose.. 
    Maybe... I don't remember anymore. It took me about 2 months for collect golds, because I didn't use money for golds.
  • Options
    Haiz... It was like 43 gold for the last upgrade of Goat.. I was like **** it. 
  • Options
    lawgirl2831lawgirl2831 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Stupid question but how do you tell the best VIPs to use for this one?  Is it just Captain redbeard?  
  • Options
    smernfsmernf Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Captain cook n toss is good because he is the VIP for this venue, so he gives more customers. I had every upgrade, that made ingredients more expensive except the highest goat (43 gold, are you insane?).
    I still had to pay for the second customer slot. I used Captain Cook n Toss, and any of the auto-chef VIP (auto-chef or auto chef and fast Flo). If you don't have those, the auto-serve is okay, but not as effective.
    To get all 5 stars and all customers served, it took me a couple of months, because I refuse to spend actual money on it.
  • Options
    For now I’ve just stopped at season 4... will complete it later.. focusing on other shows for now... 
    since I have auto chef... I’d pick Captain red beard and any VIP that gives extra time I suppose... (turbo time is a good one)