What did they do to premonition?

With the numbers and it changing and staying there while customers are ordering - what a mess! 

Comments

• winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    It’s unusable now, you can’t even see when you need to swipe the coins.
  • vbfthree3vbfthree3 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I thought it was just me, confusing to the point of not worth using anymore....
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    edited March 2019
    It’s horrible!  How confusing!  If they just gave us the number order of what was coming up before the episode starts, that would be helpful, but having the next order showing up behind the coins during the episode is so confusing.  
  • SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    It is an absolutely useless VIP upgrade. You need other factors to accompany that. I only use it for the Happy Hour. 
  • stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Oh wow. Glad I read this. I was going to re-install because I thought it was a glitch. This was how I thought it was supposed to work when it was first released (you'd see ahead of time what to make for every customer), but now that I see it in action, it's terrible. You almost need to swipe coins, then have prep bubbles pop up for a few seconds to warn of what's going to be asked for next. But that would waste a lot of time unless the clock paused too.
  • smernfsmernf Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Premonition has a learning curve and I think some of that could be solved if the upcoming meals and countdown were over the customers not over the counter and drinks.
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    smernf said:
    Premonition has a learning curve and I think some of that could be solved if the upcoming meals and countdown were over the customers not over the counter and drinks.
    Yes, the one in RamsayDash works just fine and is probably my fav VIP in the game.
  • AlisonAlison Registered Users 26 Posts
    I have reported this unusable VIP to Customer Care and guess what?  They are going to tell the developers.  I have said that it works so well on Restaurant Dash, but what they have done here with the hidden coins and mass of white blobs makes it impossible to play.

I would recommend everyone to just send them a quick message so they know that we all hate it.
  • JustMeTooJustMeToo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Unless you send a complaint about this feature to the support, they won’t change it back.  Need people to complain about the feature in something other than an unmoderated forum...
  • Karenc8898Karenc8898 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Well, I did both.