Pad Thai Pinball

I purchased the Pad Thai Pinball  auto-chef, DREN. But it feels like such a waste of money bcuz there are over 20 recipes and most look alike. So I waste most of my time trying to figure out which prepped food is what the customer is requesting. Does anyone have any advice of how the prepped food is laid out to find it quicker?

Comments

• judyladyjudylady Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem.  They all look so much alike, it wastes time having to see the slight differences!  I wish I had advice for you.  Anybody else?
  • Karenc8898Karenc8898 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Not a tip for how it's laid out, because it's always changing. The only way I was able to get 5 stars was to use time bonuses.
    I'd narrow it down this way: identify the protein first, then the type of dish. A square dish means curry, so I'd just look for the protein with a curry ingredient. The pad thai noodles and fried rice were pretty straight forward. For the soups/noodle bowls - there actually aren't as many as there seem to be at first. Once you get the hang of the others, it's not so bad to try to figure those out. Focus on just looking at the proteins first, then go from there.
    Hope that makes sense - good luck!
  • TCJmomTCJmom Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This was the hardest venue imaginable. I would have to play levels over and over again till I was able to memorize what a new recipe looked like after the auto chef had prepared it. It probably took me at least 10 times as long to complete this venue as any other
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Any tips on serving all customers in S4 ep 15? Even with 2 time bonus vips there isnt enough time to serve everyone.
  • Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Buy the auto-chef. Memorize the order of incoming recipes. And buy max upgrades to shorten cooking time (fryer, soup, wok). Make sure the side dishes refill fast enough so you’re not waiting on them. 

It can be done, but it costs a lot of gold to upgrade enough.
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    @squirtatta - I was recently able to complete that level with swift serve and time bonus. Swift serve is the happy hour VIP for that venue, so you get extras, including (I think) an extra time bonus once you’re in happy hour. 

And like others have said, autochef is harder to use than making the recipes, imho.