Can't Restore from FB

I had to delete and reinstall Cooking Dash.  I connect to my Facebook page and all my progress doesn't restore!!!!  I had ALL venues complete and almost all AutoChefs!  I've been able to restore in the past!  I did contact customer care and hope to get some direction, but maybe someone out there can help!  I had a username and played through Facebook, so it should have been saved.  Ugh!!!!

Comments

• princessnunaprincessnuna Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here happened. Facebook didn’t bring back my account and I contacted the customer care 2 days ago no one answered me. I’m so angry i spent a lot of my time and money on this game, but no one care. 
  • Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Fyi, if you are changing between Apple and android, it will NOT work! If you are restoring to the same device, it should work (cross fingers). 
  • YeslekYeslek Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback!  It was on the same device.  I've done it successfully before, but not this time.   :(

• YeslekYeslek Registered Users 26 Posts
    Same here happened. Facebook didn’t bring back m account and I contacted the customer care 2 days ago no one answered me. I’m so ngry i spent a lot of my time and money on this game, but no one care.

I contacted Customer Care as well...they did get back and said they would send it to a team to work on it.  That was about 5 days ago.  I think I'm totally out of luck. I had all venues open with 5 stars on almost every level of the venues.  I also had about 75% of the autochefs.  I'm so so upset about this.  Years of playing the game and a lot of money.  :(

• Water8205Water8205 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I accidently deleted my account from facebook,reinstall the app and all my progress is gone!!!!can anybody help me how to restore my progress?