Trial of Style

I’ve been playing this game for a long time, more than 8 years. I’ve never got the “could not generate level” error before. The customer support basically ignored me. I think some players could still play it but it’s completely unfair to the other players. They should either fix the problem or suspend the event so that the affected players have a chance. At the very least they can get rid of the losing saucers feature for now. It’s very annoying and frankly frustrating to see all the saucers I’ve earned being taken away from me. Can you please tell me if you have this problem and some tips to solve it? Maybe others can benefit from this too. 

Comments

• kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    When I contacted customer support about the last trial of style they said their team was fixing the problem as we speak!  I agree they should suspend the losing saucers until it’s fixed properly.  Already lost two that I wouldn’t have and if they don’t fix it I’ll lose another two, plus the rewards for completing the levels that I’ve already got the saucers for.

ive been playing for years too, don’t know how long, and spent a decent amount of money on it too.  It really spoils the overall enjoyment
  • rkhydenrkhyden Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Be sure to snapshot if you can when losing saucers, and comment to them about it. I couldn’t play last time or this time, but they did award me back my lost saucers, so just continue to complain and document!