VIP Biscuts and Gravy and VIP Cupcake

What exactly are their special powers? I can't figure out the panic button.

Thanks

Comments

• swong74swong74 Registered Users 12 Posts
    What exactly are their special powers? I can't figure out the panic button.

Thanks

The Biscuits guy gives time bonuses (10s I think; additional each time he appears). In the BBQ venue he also gets Happy Hour.

The Cupcake lady has a panic button that gives a few more seconds to the game ... I can't remember how many but it requires you to hit the button which I found a waste of time just getting to it so I prefer the Biscuits guy. She does bring Happy Hour to the Cakes venue though in case you like those.

HTH
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    Thank you for explaining them. I agree with the panic button. I have too many other things to keep track of. Two or three minutes sure goes by fast. I am going to use Biscuits today for the first time. I just got to level 8 fame.
    Okay I used Biscuits and something strange happened he appeared three time in the Barnyard eposide I was playing. I got 75 fame points. I have never had a VIP appear three times. I love his extra time.

Why do I get a gold bar sometimes after the VIP leaves?

Sorry for all the questions.
    Okay I used Biscuits and something strange happened he appeared three time in the Barnyard eposide I was playing. I got 75 fame points. I have never had a VIP appear three times. I love his extra time.

Why do I get a gold bar sometimes after the VIP leaves?

Sorry for all the questions.

You complaining about getting gold from the VIP? :-P Actually all the VIPs have a low/med chance of dropping gold. I think before it was really really low chance but now they bumped it up a bit. I have noted that Biscuit guy is generous - but hopefully that doesn't change. ;-)
    I am not complaining. I was actually shocked. I thought it was a mistake and impossible to get gold from the game. lol I will be happy when I get gold. I can't always get the free gold link to work so it makes up for it. I will being using Biscuits until I find a better VIP.
    I am not complaining. I was actually shocked. I thought it was a mistake and impossible to get gold from the game. lol I will be happy when I get gold. I can't always get the free gold link to work so it makes up for it. I will being using Biscuits until I find a better VIP.

Speaking of gold - did you just see the weekend event? Any customer can tip Gold ... best chance in VIP Valhalla ... wow. Let's see how generous they really are. ;-) Of course along with that is the offer to buy the Auto-Chefs in 4 venues. Shame, it wasn't all of the venues ... I would've tried to get the Sushi one to get all 5-stars over there.
    I saw the weekend event. I didn't see hte offer to buy the Auto Chefs in 4 venues. Have you finished the Sushi venue yet?
  • KatkatkatzKatkatkatz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Just a tip.. Table steaks season 3 episode 15 if you use the fast flo VIP then she appears 4 times. So extra fame and extra chances of gold. Also if you have second prep slot open and use another prep recipe with the fast flo one that character will also appear 4 times. So even more fame can be accumulated.
    Thanks for the tip ...I will try it
  • KatkatkatzKatkatkatz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Do you remember which episode it was that he appeared 3 times? Just for future reference!
    I saw the weekend event. I didn't see hte offer to buy the Auto Chefs in 4 venues. Have you finished the Sushi venue yet?

Yup, finished it but have to go back to get 5-stars through. The Nori guy is quite helpful ... keeping everyone patient.
    I haven't finished yet. I just got Nori. What does he exactly do? I love the extra fame points and double points for the goal.
    I haven't finished yet. I just got Nori. What does he exactly do? I love the extra fame points and double points for the goal.

Freezes everyone's patience meter. :-D

BTW, I just saw the update - new episodes in Taco and Cakes ... yay, something to play this weekend.
    Where is the smile that shows me falling down when I need it. I better get to finishing Sushi.
    Thanks for the tip about Nori. I should the meters were blue in color.

Happy Playing