New Upgrade

Does anyone know what the new upgrade contains? I didn't feel like upgrading today.

Comments

• swong74swong74 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Does anyone know what the new upgrade contains? I didn't feel like upgrading today.

It has a new venue (with the requisite gold/coins to spend to open) - I've been playing it for 2 days now and it's tough to get 5 stars. :-( I'm also still stuck on Taco Train s4/14-15 and Cutie Cakes s4/8-15. I think the upgrade "allowed" me to get 5 stars by lowering the goal or increasing the tips (or even both) in Cutie Cakes that's why I got that far even; but I still have to figure out how to do the rest to regain my "crowns" for those 2 venues. I think I read on another thread that they did it by getting a 3rd slot - I'm not that desperate yet. ;-)

Later.
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    Thanks for the info. I still haven't gotten five stars on Taco Train Season 4 12-15 and Cutie Cakes Season 4 6-15 (all I can get is three stars on most of them). I am slowly working on them.
  • alishaT23alishaT23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm still working on taco train, season 4, level 14-15 too and getting nowhere. I did read that people can get 5 stars by purchasing 3 stock slots but like you, not ready to go down that road. 200 gold is too much IMO to spend on one thing.
    I finally did the new upgrade. I gave up on getting five stars on Taco Train season 4 levels 13-15 and Cutie Cakes season 4 levels 12-15. Having to light the stove and grill everytime in Caveman Paleo is driving me nuts. Reminds me of BBQ venue. lol
  • swong74swong74 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I finally did the new upgrade. I gave up on getting five stars on Taco Train season 4 levels 13-15 and Cutie Cakes season 4 levels 12-15. Having to light the stove and grill everytime in Caveman Paleo is driving me nuts. Reminds me of BBQ venue. lol

At least once lit they don't go out ... the ones in BBQ truly was a challenge. :-P
    I screamed at Gus a few times lol