Taco Train season 4 level 14 and 15

I have everything upgraded and two slots with VIPs (usually fast flow and carry 4 - which is the happy hour guy). I get done with time left over, but still not 5 stars! What gives?

Comments

• KatkatkatzKatkatkatz Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've not done it myself as I'm concentrating on other levels but are you tip swiping?
  • HungryHippyHungryHippy Registered Users 2 Posts
    The coins fast flu gives are pathetic switch to the vip that appears the most in these episodes to maximise profit
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    I have stopped using Fast Flo lately. The tips do such. I like the short time (4 hrs) compared to the other VIPs. I agree use the VIP that goes with each venue. I have been lucky that the VIP Nori showed up three times for me in the Sushi venue.
  • alishaT23alishaT23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Adelphi wrote: »
    I have everything upgraded and two slots with VIPs (usually fast flow and carry 4 - which is the happy hour guy). I get done with time left over, but still not 5 stars! What gives?

I am in the same boat. From what I've read, the only people that have gotten 5 stars on these two levels have purchased 3 stock slots. But it costs 200 gold for a third and that's a heck of a lot of videos to watch!! I'm just continuing to try when I can but it's so frustrating. FYI I don't use flo at all on this season, combining autochef with a 2x tipper has worked. I usually play the level and see which customer comes in the most and then will pick them in a stock slot to get most tips.
  • KatkatkatzKatkatkatz Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've got 5 stars in s4 ep15 with only 2 slots. I used fast flo and norbert (prune soufflé recipe) as norbert appears the most times in that level and you get double tips. I've only got 4 stars in s4 ep14 though. I keep messing it up. Also when I use fast flo there is a couple of orders where the green sauce gets put on the wrong side of the food.... Which is really annoying and I don't understand why so I have to bin it and lose coins!