Taco train s4 serve all customers

Has anyone managed this? I have served all on episode 1-14. I'm just waiting on my auto chef vip prep kitchen to be ready (only another day to wait! ) and am planning on using with fast flo. My fryer is upgraded to the max and the grill is one dot away from being fully upgraded.

Comments

• swong74swong74 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Katkatkatz wrote: »
    Has anyone managed this? I have served all on episode 1-14. I'm just waiting on my auto chef vip prep kitchen to be ready (only another day to wait! ) and am planning on using with fast flo. My fryer is upgraded to the max and the grill is one dot away from being fully upgraded.

I've been able to serve all on s4e15 using abalone soup and fast flo. You'll just have to sacrifice coins by clearing out people as they finish. What I haven't done is get 5-stars in s4e14-15 ... and nothing left that I can see to generate more coins [100food, 82appliances, 100decor]. I've seen the meter get close but miss by just a bit. These two have me stumped. I think I read someone got everything but had to open a 3rd slot which I'm not keen on doing.
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    We're happy to suggest some pointers that might help up your game!

For 5 stars, one very effective trick is to use VIP character prep recipes that match the incoming customers on any episode that seems really difficult, doubling your coins for those matching characters.

For example, if you see the customers, Skip and Barb, a lot in a particular episode - then you'd want to equip Skip's prep recipe (pork chops) and Barb's prep recipe (braised carrots) beforehand.

By design, the last few episodes at the end of Season 4, no matter the venue, are intended to be very challenging indeed.

*** Try equipping Fast Flo (trout almondine) and two other double-coin prep recipes that match the incoming customers. Also, make sure you're *swiping* multiple tips instead of just tapping single tips - you get a bigger coin bonus when swiping multiple tips.

Hope this helps!
  • swong74swong74 Registered Users 12 Posts
    We're happy to suggest some pointers that might help up your game!

For 5 stars, one very effective trick is to use VIP character prep recipes that match the incoming customers on any episode that seems really difficult, doubling your coins for those matching characters.

For example, if you see the customers, Skip and Barb, a lot in a particular episode - then you'd want to equip Skip's prep recipe (pork chops) and Barb's prep recipe (braised carrots) beforehand.

By design, the last few episodes at the end of Season 4, no matter the venue, are intended to be very challenging indeed.

*** Try equipping Fast Flo (trout almondine) and two other double-coin prep recipes that match the incoming customers. Also, make sure you're *swiping* multiple tips instead of just tapping single tips - you get a bigger coin bonus when swiping multiple tips.

Hope this helps!

Any way to earn it without needing 3 stock slots? I've used 2 stock slots and tried one VIP and one "frequent" customer to no avail. :-(