Options

Caveman Paleo

Has anyone had a hard time getting four or five stars in Season 2? It seems like its getting harder to get four stars.

How far have you upgraded the stove and grill? I am wondering if that is my problem.

Comments

• Options
    swong74swong74 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Has anyone had a hard time getting four or five stars in Season 2? It seems like its getting harder to get four stars.

How far have you upgraded the stove and grill? I am wondering if that is my problem.

it is tougher to get all the way to 5-stars. I don't remember what my upgrades were in season 2 because I'm already at season 4. I'm at 100% food and décor plus 72% appliances. Still struggling to get past 3-stars in season 4 but I think that is plenty for < s4. Good luck.

If anyone figure out the combo of VIP for s4 ... would appreciate some help. I am able to serve all customers but just get 3 stars and can't think of anything else to get more coins.
  • Options
    lildarkfaelildarkfae Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've only gotten 5 stars on the first 2 levels of that season. I've only upgraded the fire starters on the equipment once each, but haven't upgraded the equipment themselves yet. This is the most challenging restaurant imo.
  • Options
    BakbarbieBakbarbie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes that restaurant is very difficult to complete/achieve 5 stars without buying gold