Why can't play cookie's cookout season 3?

I finish cookie's cookout season 2 but can't unlock season 3 . I play with 3 and 5 star for all 2 season. What can i do?

Comments

• LisasaxoLisasaxo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I have the same issue - have complete gold on season 1 & 2 but for some reason season 3 episodes are all locked. I've just emailed customer support so awaiting a response
  • Angie okAngie ok Registered Users 3 Posts
    If you have any answer from support team for this game pls,let me know. Thank you and have fun. ^_^
  • BakbarbieBakbarbie Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having same problem and also says I need to buy Barnyard BBQ for a trophy. I already did and it doesn't let me collect.
  • Cindy LowCindy Low Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am experiencing the same problem: unable to unlock season 3 and unable to collect trophy for barnyard bbq
  • tnpalmer7tnpalmer7 Registered Users 4 Posts
    You have to get 5 stars in all of Barnyard BBQ episodes in order to unlock the 3rd season of Cookies Cookout. Your Welcome 😏
  • YeslekYeslek Registered Users 26 Posts
    I got 5 stars and served all customers in Seasons 1 and 2 and it still didn't unlock.
  • Keeks05Keeks05 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Tnpalmer7
    I finished barnyard bbq when it first came out with 5stars every episode got my little silver crown and all, and I still cannot open season 3 of cookies cookout. 😫
  • Alicia_BAlicia_B Registered Users 14 Posts
    Same here....latest update appears to have some glitches.
    Ohh yeah it must be a glitche then. The only reason mine unlocked was because I had one episode left that had 4stars in Barnyard BBQ and after the new Cookies Cookout update came, that's when I completed the last Barnyard BBQ episode with 5stars. Sorry guys.
  • Prof playerProf player Registered Users 1 Posts
    Done that. As have others asking about it in this post. Stop being smug.
    Prof Player. if you read my reply you would notice I didn't know that it didn't work even after the 5 stars on all episodes and I apologized to everyone. So....πŸ€”
  • Holly57Holly57 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ohh yeah it must be a glitche then. The only reason mine unlocked was because I had one episode left that had 4stars in Barnyard BBQ and after the new Cookies Cookout update came, that's when I completed the last Barnyard BBQ episode with 5stars. Sorry guys.

Thank you for clarifying! I already had all 5 stars in Barnyard BBQ, but I went back and just played the last episode again, finished with 5 stars, and now I magically have access to season 3 of Cookie's Cookout. :)

so for everyone else who can't get season 3, try playing an episode of the original BBQ game, maybe it will work for you too.
  • Keeks05Keeks05 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Holly57
    Thank you soo much it worked!! Everyone jus repeat the last ep of barnyard bbq and it will open season 3 😁😁
    YAAAAY!!! Im super happy it worked. We did it!!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ Hopefully this works for everybody too. πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ™…πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½@Holly57 @Keeks05
  • Angie okAngie ok Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah!!!!!, I can do that. I follow the instructions from comment. I'm back to playing games again with the original BBQ 3-15 only one game and is not necessary to have five-star , just pass then Cookies cookout season 3 games have been unlocked instantly. Thanks for the good advice of everyone. Have fun with this game.
  • YeslekYeslek Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yes it did work!