Options

Medieval Dines, S4 E11 Help!

I can't seem to get 5 stars for S4E11 no matter what I do.

All food is upgraded. All decor is upgraded. I use Auto Chef and I tried Ackee Fruit (VIP) and I've tried Auto Chef and the donut guy, but I can't get past 4.5 stars. Using the latter, I even serve everyone but still can't get the 5th star.

Does anyone have any feedback that could help?:cool:

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    LeSharaLeShara Registered Users 7 Posts
    I can't remember exactly what I did but I do have 5 stars. I have 100% food upgrade. Mead dispenser fully upgraded. Tomato Dispenser 5 upgrades. Olive dispenser 2 upgrades. I think some of those appliance upgrades have me extra coins.
    If you have 2 stock slots, try the Baseball Guy + the VIP for that show. Try this first.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    YeslekYeslek Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi LeShara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I did upgrade the tomato and olive just now to 2 and tried the Baseball Guy with the VIP, but nothing. I'm 2 away from full Mead. I think I'm going to have to do that. I hate to waste gold JUST to get 5 stars on one level, but it's driving me nuts!!!

Thanks again.
  • Options
    CrazyCanukCrazyCanuk Registered Users 37 Posts
    Same for me. I have 100% Appliances, Food, and Decor. I have two stock slots and tried all kinds of combinations of Prep kitchen recipes. Still, I can't get 5 stars.
  • Options
    nikuminikumi Registered Users 7 Posts
    Do you swipe to get tips? When you have 6 seats (appliances are 100%, so I assume, you do), it really adds significant score.
    Serve all customers, swipe 6 for all tips. If it's hard to do it, try to put down which customers in which order come and what they want.
    Buy the way, knowing exact list of customers on a level, gives you idea, which guest will be most effective. Very often the most effective one is NOT VIP.