Options

Farming coins (silver)

Ok, where are your favourite farming spots? How much do you earn per play? What are foods levels? Which guest do you use?

My best place by now is Taco Train, the very last level. I have autochef and take Norbert to that level. This gives me 2800 per play. Never had profit like that in other venues. On the other hand, in Adventure Eats and Metal Chef I didn't upgrade food that much, managed to get 5 stars on all levels without that.

Please share your experience. Where do you farm silver?

Comments

• Options
    singzeonsingzeon Registered Users 23 Posts
    I'm currently at Enso Sushi (just started). However, my best farming spot would either be Metal Chef Italian or Cutie Cakes. I didn't buy auto-chef. Without VIP, each stage gives between 900 and 1200 coins. Sometimes in CC it can hit 1300. If I'm not wrong, you should be earning more as you progress through the restaurants. However, for me my Banyard BBQ is not yet fully upgraded hence I can't really earn much there as well, unlike the previous two restaurants.
  • Options
    MzkeebabyMzkeebaby Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey mine is VIP Villa...On episode 3 level 14 I have gotten over 12,000 coins! Lol I do have all 3 prep slots open tho!