Options

Daily Goals Marked as Completed

For the past few days, when I go in to check the Daily Goals, they are all marked as completed. The Mystery Box is also marked as been received and opened. It tells me that I have so many hours and minutes until a new set of Daily Goals appears. The Daily Goals are changing, it isn't like the game got stuck one day and hasn't reset. I'm not getting the gold from the Daily Goals, even though they're marked as completed, which means I'm missing out on my main way of earning gold. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    nikuminikumi Registered Users 7 Posts
    Did you switch time to speed up prep-kitchen?
    I'd try to set date some days ahead (to reach time when your daily goals are planning to reset) and pray that this would help.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I had a glitch today where two of the goals were marked as completed even though I hadn't opened my game yet. Yesterday I only completed two goals so I thought maybe these were the old ones not updated, but they look to be completely new goals. I finished the third goal today and opened the mystery box.

I haven't had this happen before although I haven't been playing very long. I wonder if my glitch is related to yours.
  • Options
    caymimicaymimi Registered Users 11 Posts
    This happens to me sometimes too! For example a goal would be to achieve a certain amount of orders in Adventurous Eats but and while I'm playing in another venue suddenly the goal is marked as complete. I don't mind it too much though :) It's like a free gift :)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I have noticed the goals being pretty wonky lately. Although what I was referring to earlier was that the goal was marked as complete directly after opening my game for the day so I was not able to get a reward from it :( I think that's what OP was having happen too. It would be nice to get free gold without the work though :P