Options

Latest Update now devices don't synch

I play the game on several different devices and ever since the update they no longer synch up, was wondering if anyone else is having this issue? I checked the version on each device and they all have the same version of the game but as I said they no longer synch or match up, never had this problem before the latest update

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    According to the FAQ in game, it says most games progress is saved to your device and if uninstalled/deleted from your device the game will reset. Some games have a Facebook connection feature that acts as a cloud backup of progress. So maybe your game was able to sync because it was connected to FB and has now lost that connection?
  • Options
    Kel1994Kel1994 Registered Users 7 Posts
    All my devices are still connected to facebook, I've tried logging in and out of facebook everytime I finish playing the game even though I do that they still won't synch up, it's very confusing when it used to work just fine before the update.
    Another thing I noticed now is the video offers for free gold seem to be limited where they never were before.....I'm about to stop playing this game if they don't fix the issues with the new update :( I hate saying that I love the game but this update really messed things up
  • Options
    Ahh I see. I'm not sure what the issue is, but I feel you. I've had games sync up perfectly before only to reset and then I find out they were never really meant to do that in the first place and I just got lucky.

With the free gold, for me it will sometimes let me watch video after video and earn a bunch at a time (maybe 15-20) but other times it limits it to only a couple and then says there are no more videos. It's frustrating, especially since the upgrades are so expensive. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll give us another extra gold weekend soon.
  • Options
    Kel1994Kel1994 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I was able to watch the free videos one after another stopping at about 30, the one night I was shocked and got over 50 (that only ever happened once) but since the update I got maybe 10 yesterday and only 4 today then of course it says no more videos, with how much the upgrades and stuff are it really sucks to only get a few a day. At this rate it will take forever to save enough gold to even open another restaurant. On the sync issue the only thing I can figure is that perhaps the update caused the facebook thing not too work??
  • Options
    Same here. I would watch them nonstop and then maybe a few weeks ago it started limiting. I thought it was amazing at first and I spent all my gold on upgrades that I maybe didn't need and now I wish I would've saved some of that.

My only guess would've been to disconnect from FB and try again but it sounds like you've done that. With all the posts about the game crashing for other users I wonder if the update was just bad. Hopefully they'll get the fix in soon and that will correct the syncing issues.