Options

Prep kitchen and double coins

I'm playing the newest venue zero-g and I've noticed that kitchen recipes are not giving me double coins. For instance, Doug Howt, though he appears frequently in the episodes is only yielding 136 or 272 coins (depending on if I serve him the ravioli once or twice). I tested this by using him in a venue he never appears in (Medival Dines) and I still got the same number of coins as an episode/venue where he appears as a customer frequently. Is this a new glitch in my game or are others experiencing the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    Cumberbatch4evaCumberbatch4eva Registered Users 4 Posts
    None of the prep recipes give the double coins for matching visitors on any level at the moment. It happened after the latest update. I contacted customer service and they said they are working on a fix but it won't go live until 9th August so we just have to wait until then :(
  • Options
    nikuminikumi Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have a related question. I started actively playing in VIP Valhalla only after the latest buggy update.
    I wonder, in normal life without bug, do super-VIPs there double coins for same-looking 'regular' VIP? This feature isn't written anywhere, but I think it would be right.
  • Options
    EmGemEmGem Registered Users 3 Posts
    Does anyone else still have this problem? I have the iOS version 1.21.5 and am still not getting double coins for VIPs. I'm wondering if I have an isolated problem or if this is universal?